Dear Valued Guests,
Madill Motor Group wishes to inform our guests about our preparation to continue to provide our services in light of the unfolding COVID-19 developments. Like all Australians, we are doing our best to navigate this situation that is changing each day.
Our Executive Committee is communicating regularly to ensure that we are responding appropriately to each day’s events and we wanted to take this moment to let you know the steps we are taking to ensure we are doing everything to keep our team and our guests safe whilst continuing to provide you with the service that you have come to expect.
Firstly we are open for business as usual. If you are unable or do not feel comfortable coming in to one of our sites, please reach out via email or phone so we can answer any questions you may have or make arrangements that are to your liking.
If you are visiting one of our sites, please don’t be offended if our staff do not reach out their hands to welcome you, as they normally would, instead they will make an extra effort to give you a big warm welcoming smile as you enter our business premises.
Whilst we have always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our properties and care for our guest’s vehicles, we have implemented some additional precautions.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in high-touch areas such as handrails and counter tops.
- We are encouraging the practice of social distancing in our showrooms and service waiting rooms.
- Our technicians are wearing gloves when performing work or driving your vehicles.
- Any areas in your vehicle that have been made contact with will be wiped down with disinfectant.
- Our staff have been educated to maintain good hygiene standards including practicing regular hand sanitising.
- Our staff are being continually updated with information as it happens.
We have not had any confirmed case of COVID-19 in our company and for that we are very thankful, but we wish to assure you that we have response plans ready should this occur.
The most important thing to remember is that we are in this together, no matter how far apart we may seem.
Thank you for your continued support and please take care of yourselves and one another.